Hi, I’m Josh Clark. I’m a follower of Jesus, husband to Chelsey (my childhood sweetheart) for 14 years, father to six blessings, current VP of Sales @NeoLife, entrepreneur and former Georgia State Representative.
My passion is to inspire and equip others, especially millennials, to not just simply exist; but rather to be catalysts who excel in life while using their unique God given talents and abilities to leave a positive and lasting impact on the world around them.
About Be A Catalyst:
Be a Catalyst exists to inspire, encourage and equip you to not just exist or survive, but rather to thrive while making a real and lasting impact on the world around you by developing your unique gifts and talents as a leader.
We provide practical coaching, strategic plans and tools through:
- Weekly Be Your Best videos.
- Be a Catalyst Man Camp (3 Day)
- Life Transformation Conferences
- Impact Conferences
- Roundtable Accountability Groups (One Year)
All of these resources are aimed at promoting transformational growth in leaders on 3 levels:
- Be Your Best – Develop yourself first so that you can impact others.
- Be a Catalyst @ Home –Succeed at home by making a positive impact on those closest to you such as your spouse, children, family and closest friends.
- Be a Catalyst @ Work, Church, Community and Beyond. – Become a person of influence, a servant leader, who makes a positive and rippling impact in the world around you that continues beyond your lifetime.